The attorneys at Negretti & Associates, a personal injury law firm, are committed to fighting for the rights of their clients. Whether it’s a car accident or a wrongful death case, the personal injury attorneys at Negretti & Associates work to ensure they have the knowledge and resources to defend their clients against some of the most powerful defendants.
Jonathan Negretti, founder of Negretti & Associates, shares the top five mistakes to avoid when filing a personal injury case.
Top 5 Arizona Personal Injury Mistakes to Avoid
- While at the scene of your accident there are very specific and immediate steps that must be taken. Not taking immediate action at the accident scene can significantly damage your personal injury case. Read more here.
- After leaving the scene, NOT documenting everything that happened. Read more here.
- Not seeing your doctor or following the doctor’s recommendations. Read more here.
- Providing the insurance company a statement, signing any insurance documents or accepting insurance settlement money without first getting legal advice. Read more here.
- Not hiring a lawyer or hiring the wrong lawyer. Read more here.
To read more about each of the top five personal injury mistakes to avoid, click on the link next to each mistake.
The personal injury attorneys at Negretti & Associates provide free consultations and evaluations of your personal injury case. They will sit down with you and listen to your specific situation then provide an evaluation of your case.