Cases we handle
What to do after an accident
Why you need an attorney
CAR, TRUCK, AND MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS
SLIP AND FALLS
DIMINISHED VALUE/PROPERTY LOSS
CATASTROPHIC INJURIES AND WRONGFUL DEATH
MEDICAL MALPRACTICE, INCLUDING BIRTH INJURIES
Arizona, California & Colorado Injury Attorneys
Our personal injury attorneys are dedicated to serving and protecting the rights of injured people and the families of loved ones hurt by the negligence of others.
When you need an experienced personal injury lawyer, you can count on us. Call us today to discuss your legal concerns.
Our personal injury attorneys focus on personal injury and wrongful death cases. We work hard to ensure that we have the knowledge and resources necessary to take on the most powerful defendants. Our personal injury law firm represents clients with cases involving:
- Car accidents in Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Peoria, Glendale, Surprise, Fountain Hills, Apache Junction, Orange County, San Diego, Poway, Chula Vista, La Mesa, Carlsbad, Escondido, San Marcos, Encinitas, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Aurora, Colorado Springs, Durango, Aspen and Telluride
- Truck accidents in Phoenix, San Diego, Denver and the surrounding areas
- Motorcycle accidents in Phoenix, San Diego, Denver and the surrounding areas
- Slip and Falls in Phoenix, San Diego, Denver and the surrounding areas
- Dog Bites in Phoenix, San Diego, Denver and the surrounding areas
- Diminished Value/Property Losses in Phoenix, San Diego, Denver and the surrounding areas
- Catastrophic injuries and wrongful death in Phoenix, San Diego, Denver and the surrounding areas
- Other personal injuries, including those caused by airplane accidents, fires, defective products and food poisoning
- Medical malpractice, including birth injuries and injuries from dangerous drugs
We aggressively pursue claims with the skill needed to be successful. Our Arizona, California & Colorado personal injury attorneys stand out because:
- We take the “counselors” part of “attorneys & counselors” very seriously. We believe that our clients need an advocate who understands their loss, can clearly explain the law and will persevere in the pursuit of justice.
- We prepare every case as if for trial. As necessary, we bring in specialists such as accident reconstructionists, audiovisual professionals, medical experts and/or economists to strengthen our clients’ cases.
- We often accept cases that other lawyers have turned down and we have achieved favorable outcomes for a number of clients in these more challenging cases.
- We can often anticipate defense strategies to give our clients every advantage in litigation.
Qualified personal injury attorneys
We know the law, and we know how insurance companies and other defendants will try to avoid paying full compensation for damages resulting from a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle crash, Slip and Fall in personal injury cases. Most of our clients were injured or lost loved ones because of the wrongdoing of others. Negligent individuals, companies or government entities that cause fatalities or injuries should be held accountable.
Free Consultations – Representation on a contingency basis
Every attorney-client relationship with our personal injury lawyers begins with a free consultation. Each injury case is handled on a contingency basis. That means our clients do not pay attorney fees unless we obtain compensation on their claim, whether through settlement negotiations or through a verdict at trial.
Contact Us Today
The success of our law firm attests to our commitment to victims of personal injury and wrongful death in Arizona, California and Colorado. To schedule a free initial consultation with a personal injury attorney, contact us today.