From the beginning, Negretti & Associates has wanted to change the way personal injury cases are handled. We have sought to simplify the process and make it easier for our clients to understand what’s happening with their cases.
We explain things in a straightforward, easy-to-understand way. Our thought is that if we deliver information in way that makes sense to our clients, then our clients can make educated decisions about their cases.
There Is No “I” in Team
Representing a client in a personal injury case requires a collaborative effort. We see our clients as teammates and collaborators. Everyone has different responsibilities and no one is more important than anyone else.
When we are hired by a client, we feel like we are being asked to join their team. We want to be the very best teammate that we can be. We use our legal education and experience to provide valuable insight to help our clients. We explain things with plain language and never talk down to our clients. There is no “I” in team.
At Negretti & Associates, our firm has embraced a culture of efficiency and communication. Our team works remotely on a daily basis.
Rather than wasting time commuting, we are answering emails, sending text messages, and making early morning phone calls. We believe this is one of our greatest strengths. We can be available and responsive when others are not.
As a result, we’re able to be nimble where other firms move slowly. Our team members are excited about the work that we do, and this ultimately means that we’re able to focus more on helping our clients.
Why Choose Negretti & Associates?
- We will make your case simple for you.
- We are a people-first personal injury team serving those injured in Arizona, California, and Colorado.
- Not all news is good news, but we promise to be honest and update you in a straightforward fashion, in a way that you will understand.
- We will vigilantly defend your rights and pursue any rightful claims for damages, medical expenses, and compensation for the pain and suffering you have endured.
- We also understand the importance of securing compensation for future medical treatment.
- We will also help you collect compensation for time you have to take off from work to deal with your injuries.
- Our team of injury attorneys knows what it takes to win. We promise to fully investigate your claim and make sure you get the recovery you deserve.