One of the most common needs for a personal injury attorney is to recover damages from a car accident. However, personal injury attorneys handle much more than motor vehicle accidents.
Jonathan Negretti, a personal injury attorney and founder of Negretti & Associates, explains other situations in which one may need a personal injury attorney.
When You May Need a Personal Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Wrongful death lawsuits
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Medical malpractice cases, including birth injuries and injuries from dangerous drugs
- Accidents on private property due to negligence
- Animal attacks
- Accidents on tribal land
- Workplace accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Aviation injuries
- Injuries caused by a defective product
- Injuries or illness caused by food poisoning
- Injuries on state land
- Boating accidents
- All-terrain vehicle (ATV) accidents, including quads and motorbikes
The experienced attorneys at Negretti & Associates provide free case evaluations. If you have a valid case involving any of the scenarios listed above, contact us today. You won’t pay a penny unless the attorneys at Negretti & Associates win or settle you case.